Evaluation and assessment
More and more often, questions are being raised about the relevance, quality, effectiveness and cost-efficiency of government activities. Interface has the expertise to find answers to these questions – even when changes only come about slowly or are difficult to discern. We assess the success of government measures, suggest optimisations and provide bases for decision-making. Our thorough knowledge of administrative practice enables us to incorporate the special features of each subject area into this work.
- carrying out summative and formative evaluations
- evaluations before and after measures have been taken
- compiling evaluation concepts
- carrying our evaluability checks
- support with self-evaluations